Monday, May 11, 2009

Assignment_ Treatment

There are plenty of simple tasks around but I would like to tell about one of those tasks which are "simple" but hard to do. And some do not happen till a particular situation occurs. For eg. Couple days a go I ended up locking myself out of the house I live in. Task was simple really, after I had prepared dinner I wanted to go smoke a cigarette outside. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to take my keys out of my jacket pockets. So there I was; out in a cloudy (the sky was just asking for a reason break) , locked out of my house with my neighbors run paranoid with me standing out in the sidewalk.

Join me in my struggle to find help from a strange old lady that seems never likely to return and I also make a new friend in... A Bad Day... (copies available at some ficticious shop).


Ps: I hope that wasn't too wierd. I figure I could make it like a commercial (like on the cover of certain books) and grab people with the cheesy title and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment